Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!


The tour by an ex-prisoner on Robben Island, the prison where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 18 years.


Me and Kara on Robben Island in front of the shore of Cape Town


Kara, after a stressful day, and the junk food we ate while watching 30 Rock.


Me and some of my students, who enjoy posing dramatically


The library set-up, pre-library project. I had organized the books more, but the shelving units are going to be completely different and we're getting more books in August!


The river in Monapo. It has crocodiles in it, making it a dangerous place to wash clothes or go swimming.


One of my smallest students hanging onto the window outside for some reason.


The mural in the library that Nia and her JOMA group painted for our library project


Me and some of my students


Kara and Eulalia, one of my REDES group members


My youngest students and I after class

No comments: